Sunday, March 6, 2011

Slacking

I feel like such a slacker! It has been almost a month since my last post. Nothing much has really changed although I did finally figure out how to change the background. I may be a little slow but I eventually get there!

Savannah just turned 5 months old this week and is starting to really thrive. She has moved up to the 8th percentile for weight gain and we are hoping to keep up the momentum! She is hitting her milestones right on time and is even started to show an interest in crawling. (yikes!!)

She is currently getting over her first cold with a horrible sounding cough. We visited the doctors office who told us that it was nothing more than a common cold and she will be fine. She has no more scheduled appointments until her 6 month well check. It has been so nice not having to shuttle her back and forth between appointments every weekend although I know it won't last for long!

I promise not to slack for too much longer and will hopefully get around to posting some photos this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment