Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Well Check

Today was Savannah's nine month well check. The best part... no shots!!! The good news is we finally made it to our 10th percentile weight goal, weighing in at 16.5 pounds. I forgot how tall she measured but it put her in the 50th percentile. She is doing very well and we even gave her first solid food meal tonight. She was offered rice, banana and some steamed zucchini. She loved it and I loved the fact it made half the mess that the purees make.

Look! I can stick my tongue out now!

Spending time playing with her doggy and his toys.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I love your blog. Your little girl is soooo cute! I found your blog through Active Blogging Moms on Baby Center. My little man will be nine months old this month too!
    Here is my blog http://www.highheelsbootsandbinkies.blogspot.com/
    I am so looking forward to my sons well check on Monday and not getting any shots! I hate when he is in pain!

    ReplyDelete