Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Years!


Happy New Years from our family to yours! Savannah did not make it to midnight. She was up late last night but couldn't quite make it tonight.

I did keep last year's resolution and exercised more. I completed two half marathons, two 10k's, and eight 5k races in 2013. Not too bad for my first year of running. I want to continue running in 2014 with my goal to complete at least three half marathons and at least four 5ks. We will see how that one pans out since it so hard for me to get up that early in the morning!

My main resolution in 2014 is to work on my clutter and get more organized. I am working on a craft room and hope to have it completed by February. After that I want to start selling on Etsy and Ebay. That should help get rid of some of the clutter!

Cheers! Hope you have a great new year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment