Monday, April 7, 2014

Nothing happening...

There is not much happening in the Savannah household at the moment. We are patiently waiting for surgery day to come. It is just two weeks from tomorrow. Later this week she has her pre-op appointment where I have my long list of questions ready for the doctor. I am so nervous about this surgery but I am trying my best to not let Savannah know that I am nervous. 

Do we pick a couch that matches our house or our kid?

In the last few weeks we have been sofa shopping. Savannah has been having a lot of fun trying them all out and meeting all of the sales people. She is also infatuated with electric recliners and loves to test them. We have not broken it to her yet that we are not buying recliners! We did finally chose one couch but had to return it when it wouldn't fit up the stairway to our living room. So the search continues...


Last week I took Savannah to her ENT (ear, nose, throat doctor) to check on her ears. We figured if she needed tubes that it would be best done at the same time as her palate surgery. But the ENT told me that her tubes have fallen out and the ear drums have healed nicely. He wants to leave her ears alone and monitor for now. So I agreed. Hopefully she doesn't need them for a while and it will be nice not having to worry about earplugs for swimming this summer.

Savannah avoiding me the only way she can while strapped in!

No comments:

Post a Comment