Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Blog...

I have started a new blog called "Never Enough Time". The link is in the right hand margin. I hope you will take a moment and visit. It is about my new food adventures (I am a HORRIBLE cook!), photography, crafting and collecting. +++update+++ That blog is no longer around. Just too much work!

On a different note-
Today I decorated Savannah's "no-no's" with owls. I have now learned to assemble the decoration and then stick it to the wraps. One owl came out a little funky but the other (after lesson learned) was much better. Hmm, I wonder what else I can put on her wraps in the next two weeks...

2 comments:

  1. I can see them both, but can't tell which one came out funky. They just look like they're not twins. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... Thanks! It is the one on the left side of the picture. The one that looks a little sleepy and long in the nose! :)

    ReplyDelete