Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sav's 2nd County Fair!

We went to the fair again today. This time we went with Savannah's grandparents and we had a great time. Savannah must be part energizer bunny! She only napped for about an hour the entire day. Today I brought my nice DSLR camera and was able to take some better pictures than our first visit. I took our point and shoot camera last time, which is having major focusing issues and will probably being going back to the company to be repaired. My goal today (photographically) was to get pics of the things I think of when I think of the fair. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! We will probably go the fair again next week and that will be it before it closes.

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day. We have a post-op appointment with Savannah's surgeon tomorrow. Everything looks good as far as we can tell and we are hoping her "no-no's" can come off! Later in the afternoon we have a post-op appointment in her ENT to check the ear tubes. I think she may have a small ear infection and it will be good timing to have the doctor check her ears.

 


 Really?!? Bacon Sundaes and Chocolate Covered Corndogs? Ick!




No comments:

Post a Comment