Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Fair

We made our last trip to the fair yesterday (until the day after it closes when we have to pick up all of our exhibits). We decided to be a little adventurous in the the food department and try a few things that we have never had before. Such as a chocolate covered corndog (samples were only $2!), a giant bacon covered maple doughnut, and a blooming onion. Oddly the chocolate covered corndog was my personal favorite...but I use the term favorite very loosely in this case!!!


 Savannah is still doing remarkably well. I don't believe that she has any residual surgery pain at this point. I do think she is teething again though and that is making her super crabby since she can't chew on anything! She has one bottom tooth and one top tooth so far. I never realized how had it is to photograph baby teeth! They are small, hard to focus on and she never stays still long enough.

 Rockin' the ladybugs!

Another 2 weeks and we will have the green light to leave the restraints off and finally start solids! I can't wait to start her on solids (although she had plenty of "samples" before surgery) but on the other hand we haven't had to deal with the mess of baby food yet.

2 comments:

  1. Dropping in from Mama Blog.

    Don't tell my daughters I said so, but you have the most adorable little girl! So glad she's recovering well.

    Shan :+)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Your secret is safe with me! Thanks for visiting! :)

    ReplyDelete